One of the features of Hyper 18 is that the user can change the part of the specification and not just use the basically provided specifications. For example, it comes with a basic 500GB HDD, but the user can set SSDs such as SSD AGLITY 3 or SSD VERTEX 3 as RAID 0.
The major specification of Hyper 18 includes Intel’s second generation processer, i7-2760QM, 18.4 inch display with 1980 x 1080 resolution, and a 12GB DDR3 system memory. Not only that, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M is set up as SLI, and it also has a 1.5GB graphics dedicated memory.
Apart from this, it has features such as Bluetooth 3.0 support, USB 3.0 support, and vivid sound quality due to TXH TruStudio Pro.
1. Light sensor
2. It can turn on/off NVIDLA 550M SLI – SLI.
3. Gaming keyboard
4. 3 memory slots
5. Total of 4 HDD slots (including ODD slot)
6. INTEL 6230 + BLUETOOTH = INTEL WIDI (Wireless display support)
7. Fan noise control (touch) – linked to power options
8. For SSD, Samsung 830 Series, or OCZ products installed - supports SATA 3
9. RAID 0/1/5 support
10. Currently the highest performance in the world