As a first-grade nonflammable ceiling tile, Astex is made from a mixture of gypsum and cement. Its stable and solid structure ensures the easiness of installation and cost effectiveness.
• Nonflammability : Since inorganic materials are used, Astex is fire resistant and produces no toxic gas even when on fire.
• Cost Effectiveness: Astex is affordable in price, and its high strength ensures less damage or loss from installation.
• Easy Installation : Like wood, it can be sawed, planed, screwed and nailed, allowing for convenient installation. It is also easy to paint and glue.
• Corrosion Resistance : This ceiling tile is highly resistant to corrosion and free from attack by rats, ants, and insects. It also never gets moldy.
- Offices in ordinary buildings or skyscrapers, factories, business centers, apartments, hospitals, schools, hotels Kitchens, bathrooms, underground parking lots, subway stations, underground passages, spinning mills, textile factories, electronics factories, and other places that must avoid heat and moisture.