- What is BMS?
- The BMS is a business matching service for foreign buyers looking for products and business partners in Korea. The service is provided by a Korean government agency, the Small and Medium Business Corporation (SBC).
- How can I sign up for BMS?
- Click on the "BMS Application" button.
Check "Company & Contact Information" → Register "Product Information for Purchasing" → Submit Application
- How can I access the inquiry response?
- A response to your inquiry will be emailed to you soon.
The submitted application and its relevant response can be found at My Page.
The response will include basic information about Korean suppliers you've inquired, and you will be able to contact them directly.
- How much does BMS cost?
- BMS(Business Matching Service) is fully run and funded by a Korean government agency, and is provided completely free of charge.
- How will I be matched with Korean businesses?
- We will find the businesses that best meet your needs from the list of Korean companies registered at the SBC and help you to contact them.
- Is there a service I can enjoy if I were to visit Korea after finding the product I want?
- Apply for VAP (Visitor Assistance Program) to benefit from assistance with arranging meetings, as well as getting information on Korean trade regulations, transportation, and accommodation. This service is also run free of charge, and detailed information can be found under VAP on this website.