▼ [Product Overview]
Submerged Type Dental implant Fixture
▼ [Major Functions]
▪ Optimal S.L.A Surface based on the technical transfer from Germany
▪ Under jaw Load 6 weeks after implantation
▪ Upper jaw Load 10 weeks after implantation
▪ Hex-type sub-merged implant structured in the internal 11°morse taper connection
▪ Taper Body thread design suitable for impediate loading even on soft bones
▪ Fixture fracture prevented and initial fixture maximized through the application of the small thread on the top of the fixture
▪ Increased thread height helps Increase the initial stability.
▪ Double thread may decrease the chair time of implantation.
▪ Recommended implantation torque: Under 40 Ncm
▼ [Specifications & Included Items]
2017 New product