This product is the upgraded version of “Chaga Pumeun Mushroom” which is made with the powder of composite mushroom mycelia composed of Chaga mushroom, Sanghwang mushroom, Lingzhi mushroom and Sparassis crispa grown in Korean rye together.
The content of beta glucan has been increased and organic agave is added to make sweet taste to be taken from babies to the elderly as a healthy food.
Can be eaten with water or after mixing with favorite food such as yogurt.
It is possible to eat the effect of 3 kinds of medicinal mushroom with much beta glucan and the nutrition of rye rich in dietary fiber as well.
1 bag 2g
Single box 2gX30 bag (60g)
Set Single boxX2 (120g)
• Product name: Giunchan
• Food type: Other processed goods
• Content: 120g (2g × 60 bag)
• Name of raw material: composite mushroom mycelia (barley(Korean), Chaga mushroom mycelia(Korean), Lingzhi mushroom mycelia(Korean), Sanghwang mushroom mycelia(Korean)) 70%, organic agave powder(Mexican) 30%
• Container(packing) material: poly ethylene (PE)
• Item report No.: 20110449015-331
• Company name and location of business
• manufacturer: O2Bio Co., Ltd. / 172-14, Yeongok-gil, Ipjang-myeon, Seobuk-gu, Cheonan, Chungcheongnam-do
• Seller: Giunchan Co., Ltd. (136, Jiksan-ro, Jiksan-eup, Seobuk-gu, Cheonan, Chungcheongnam-do; CTP Production Hall #2105)
• Refund and exchange: Giunchan Co., Ltd. or the place of purchase
• How to take: Eat 1 bag(2g) at a time with or without water.
• Precautions for eating
- Take it promptly after opening the bag as it may go bad.
- A person who is sensitive or allergic to a certain component are advised to check the raw material and consult with expert before eating.
- A pregnant or breastfeeding woman needs to consult with professional doctor before eating.
- Be careful not to be injured by the cutting plane when opening the product.
• How to store:
• Avoid direct ray and keep the product in cool and dry place as the quality of the product can be affected by moisture and heat.