1. AzuTACK’s BOPP Thermal Lamination Films (Thermal OPP Film) are produced through our automated mass-production lines system mainly through extrusion coating where the raw materials of speciallyself-developed adhesive (EVA), and this adhesive is heat reactivated during the lamination process and applied with a combined laminating condition of temperature, pressure and speed.
2. AzuTACK’s BOPP Thermal Lamination Films (Thermal OPP Film) has a wide variety of application as a products including all types of print lamination and also UV spot varnishing, foil stamping, etc. with major market in Carton Packaging, Books covers, Magazines, Catalogue, Shopping bag, Calendar, Poster, Dust Jackets, etc. and all forms of commercial prints.
3. AzuTACK’s BOPP Thermal Lamination Films (Thermal OPP Film) Professional service, vast inventory, specialized extrusion and coating includes converting capabilities, and our current key business partners on all seven continents have provided products by clear advantages in quality, speed of delivery, service, and cost effectiveness.
• Environmental Friendly – 100% free from A/C (Anchor Coating) chemical materials
• No use A/C materials – eliminating the risk of fire and order
• Superior tensile strength & chemical resistance
• Low melting temperature & Low level pressure
• Strong bond (adhesive) strength
⦁ Excellent Transparency & clarity (haze)
• High durability and softness
• Lay flat and no curl effect