Dae Ha PVC is economic flex for making letters, logos or numbers on garment.
This vinyl is washable and provides good flexibility and durability
as it shows no transformation by expansion and shrinking after heat pressing onto garments.
Dae Ha PVC can be used for delicate plotting or small designs
without any problem although there is no adhesion on the carrier film.c
How to use
1. Design an image you want by using computer design software.
2. Using a plotter machine, cut it in mirror image.
3. Weed the useless film around the image.
4. Place the front image in the place where you want to transfer on the garment
5. Set a heat press machine from 150°C to 160°C.
6. Press it for 10 to 15 seconds at medium pressure.
7. When it is little warm, remove the polyester backing film from the image.