Causes of Multifunctionality
• Mulberry leaves grown in fertile soil.
• Climate in KOREA.
• Breeding silkworms in clean areas.
• Contains a large amount of natural amino acids.(70% / 100%)
• Especially, Glycine (12.581%), Alanine (9.847%) and Serine (7.087%) among the amino acids are many, so the polypeptide is well-formed.
• High content of Flavonoid Polyphenols.
• Prevention of liver cancer, hepatitis, cirrhosis, gastritis, peptic ulcer, fatty liver, lung cancer, hypertension, diabetes and diabetic complications, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease. etc.,
• Efficiency begins to appear within 1 week to 1 month after ingestion.
• Cancer patients (all cancer).
• Melanoma patient.
• Patient with brain disease.
• Geriatric preventive treatment.
• Growing children (Sluggish growth, etc.).
• Origin : Republic of Korea
• Capacity : 100g
• Package Includes : NU(Granule 100g) 1 bottle, 1 wooden teaspoon
• Function : Prevention of liver cancer, hepatitis, cirrhosis, gastritis, peptic ulcer, fatty liver, lung cancer
• Material : Republic of KOREA Native silkworm
• Color : Light green
• Weight : 497g
• Expiry Date : 1 year from date of manufacture
• Features : Multi-function(Adult disease)
• Age-appropriate : All ages