**ISO 인증서 제외한 나머지 인증서 다운로드 불가
Osteo Cement Needle (OCN) is used for the fixation of pathological fractures of the vertebral body using vertebroplasty of Kyphoplasty procedures.
Painful vertebral compression fractures of the vertebral body may result from osteoporosis, benign lesions, or malignant lesions.
The spinal column screw is a medical instrument used for spinal instrument fixation for thoracolumbar and echocardiography in patients suffering from diseases such as vertebral fractures, spondylolisthesis, scoliosis, and spinal tumors.
The EDEN pedicle screw system is a low-profile posterior approach system characterized by an upper mounting and upper fastening capability due to the tulip design of the screw.
- Optimally designed handle makes easy to use plural instruments together.
- Improved bending strength and torsional strength.
- Tapered tip assures easy insertion and the higher security.
- Tube is firmly fitted to handle to prevent separation.
- Easy to check the depth of pusher with scale marking.
- Crescentic tip blade offers precise directionality,
- Visual direction indicator is marked on handle for desired orientation of needle bevel.
- Vertebra Compression Fracture
- Spine Tumor
- Spine Deformity