**ISO, CE 인증서 제외한 나머지 다운로드 불가
EDENTM Epidural Catheter
Eden Epidural Catheter System is used for the pain reduction, and for the patient who need more than standard epidural catheter for pain management.
The Eden Catheter has high compression strength to resist collapsing on treatment, by its smooth, durable polymer exterior and inner spiral wound stainless steel helix.
Our product is focused on the minimally or non-invasive medical procedure that will enable future success in this treatment area known as interventional theraphy.
- Spondylolisthesis and radiculopathy
- Back pain with or without radiculopathy
- Failed back surgery syndrome
- Spinal stenosis
- Osteophyte and radiculopathy
- Disc herniation and radiculopathy
- Radiculopathy due to Epidural Fibrosis
- Discogenic back pain and back spasm
[Benefits to open surgery]
- General anesthesia is not required, epidural anesthesia is enough.
- Reduces the risk of temporarily disordered breathing and thoraxic infection after the procedure
- Reduces the risk of cardioplegia.
- Reduces the risk of aftereffect.
- Available to maintain the mobility of the organs, while blocking the sympathetic Nervous
- Generally no transfusion is required in epidural anesthesia.