- Require just one-minute waiting-time after applying onto hair completely.
- Causes minimized damages to hair & scalp by shorter waiting time and lower pH degree
(pH9.7 vs conventional products pH10.5 to 11.0) with normal 6% hydrogen peroxide
- Patent registered in USA and Korea for its genuine mechanism of high-speed and hair treatment effects.
- Being safe from the most stringent hygiene regulations because it does not contain any questionable ingredients
such as m-Phenylenediamine, Toluene-2, 5 Diamine Sulfate, etc.
- Color : Natural Black, Dark Brown
Q & A
1. Fast Coloring is likely to do damage to hair, isn't it ?
No. On the contrary, longer dyeing time is the main cause of damage to hair. Moreover, the product contains patented hair protection stuffs, which can prevent hair damage due to combined effects of aloe vera gel, ceramide, hair keratin, and other carefully selected ingredients. By this, hair become milder and smoother after coloring.
2. Won't it stain scalp or skin ?
No. It will not. If your scalp and/or skin stained with hair color, wipe off before or while shampooing. The required waiting time before shampooing is only one minute, so the stain will be easily removed.
3. If the waiting time is shorter or longer than one minute, what will happen to hair ?
One minute is optimum for the color you expect. If the waiting time is shorter than one minute, color will be thinner and
will last shorter than expected. But when the waiting time is longer, color will be thicker.
4. What should be different when I use this product in comparison with other products requiring longer waiting time ?
There is no difference, Just start with hair surrounding ears and sides of head (whiskers). After that, apply to all other gray hairs completely.
5. Is there any problem for those who are allergic to hair color products?
It is not recommended for them to use it. They should use semi-permanent hair colors or special allergy-proof
6. Will my pillow be stained when I sleep with newly colored hair ?
NO problem if your hair has been dried up. However, when you go to bed with wet hair, it may be stained. In this case, we recommed you to cover your pillow with cotton towel. Stains on a cotton towel will easily disappear when you wash it with soap and water. Avoid using silk or nylon made towels for this purpose.
The person in chargeLee Byung Jun
Address10 Osongsaengmyeong 1-ro Osong-eup Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do (28162)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.