USD 2.00 ~ 3.10
(4,500 square metres(m2))
Overview of XiCA Heating Film
XiCA Heating Film is the most advanced face-shape far-infrared heating element unit which is made through the following processes of
1) applying carbon heating element to base film
2) putting a thin coating made with activated carbon to absorb pollutants
3) creating electrode with copper foil
4) lastly making laminating process with film made from PET material.
Unlike regular heaters, carbon heating element are coated on the entire film which enables them to emit far-infrared radiation evenly. This is beneficial to your health making you feel the warmth of sunshine.
And also the exterior material of film heater is special fabric made of PET material and processed with special waterproof coating to avoid contacts with air, and thus the XICA Heating Film is a future-oriented heating material for wall, ceiling, and floor to be semi-permanently used.
The performance of heating film is dependant on the nano-particle dispersion technology made by cohesion and resistance of silver particles.
Effect of XiCA Heating Film
Specification of XiCA Heating Film
|XM250||50||0.275||150||30.3||110W||220W||40°C~50°C||50°C~60°C||for general heating|
|XM205e||50||0.275||150||30.3||175W||350W||70°C||60°C~80°C||for high temperature|
1) Available to meet order production with individual specification after considering safety of heating film.
2) Available to produce tin-plated booth bar to improve conductivity and to prevent oxidation.
Carbon Black of Xica Heating Film
Carbon black is a material containing carbon(C) like diamond as its main element is used for car, ink, and cosmetics. Depending on carbon's heat treatment temperature, we call it carbon fiber when performing heat-treatment at the temperature range of 1,000-3,000°C and graphite fiber when performing heat-treatment at the temperature of over 2,500°C.
Comparing with other materials, graphite has a very high heat resistance and a very low coefficient of thermal expansion and thus has an excellent thermal conduction and electrical conduction. As a result, this material is the most widely used for electrical heating element units.
* You can control adhesive force and resistance value depending on the mix ratio of carbon and graphite on carbon heating element band of heating film. (This is to use properties of circular molecular structure of carbon and planar structure of graphite.)
- As a low-temperature type conductive for face-shape heating element, the conductive silver paste of XICA heating film possesses high conductive, characteristics of screen printing, flexibility, and also has excellent adhesion with P.E.T and Laminex.
|1st||2nd time||3rd time|
Insulating Film Material of Xica Heating Film
|for graphic||printing plates,
|for display||for display
|for wire cover,
for fire retardant
* Be sure to use material for electricity and electronics for the material for film heating.
Durability Test of Xica Heating Film
Test 1. Conduct of Durability Test for Overvoltage and Over Heating
Durability test conducted by supplying voltage of 480v (exceeding designed power consumption by 23 times)to XICA Heating Film designed for 110V AC for about 30 minutes.
The person in chargeHo Sup Kim
Address173beon-gil Geomsan-ro, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do (10848)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.