• MIBK (Methyl Isobutyl Ketone), also called as Isopropyl acetone, Hexanone, 4-Methyl-2- pentanone, is a material created by catalyzing acetone with hydrogen.
• It is a colorless, transparent and combustible liquid with an unique smell.
• Please refer to the MSDS for information regarding the precautions, environment, safety and hygiene.
The product is used as a raw material for diverse chemical reactions in vinyl, acrylic, alkyd, polyester and epoxy resin materials.
• Origin : Republic of Korea
• Capacity : 160kg, 165kg / 200ℓ
• Package Includes : 160 kg, 165kg / 200ℓ steel drum, bulk
• Color : Colorless
• Condition : Clear liquid
• Features : Material created by catalyzing acetone with hydrogen.
• Appearance : Clear liquid
• Purity, wt.% : 99.0 Min.
• Color, Pt/Co : 10 Max.
• Density @ 20 ℃, g/㎖ : 0.799 ~ 0.802
• Water content, wt% : 0.1 Max.
• Distillation range, ℃
- IBP : 114.0 Min.
- DP : 117.0 Max.
- Acidity as acetic acid, wt% : 0.002 Max.