Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging System
Medical Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging system is a non-invasive adjunctive diagnostic
technique that allows the examiner to visualize and quantify changes in skin surface temperature.
An infrared scanning device is used to convert infrared radiation emitted from the skin surface into electrical impulses that are visualized in color on a monitor. This visual image graphically maps the body temperature and is referred to as a thermogram. The spectrum of colors indicates an increase or decrease in the amount of infrared radiation being emitted from the body surface. Since there is a high degree of thermal symmetry in the normal body, subtle abnormal temperature asymmetry's can be easily identified.
innerVue3 is a non-invasive screening method that is completely pain-free and radiation free!
Unlike most diagnostic modalities innerVue3 is non-invasive. It is a very sensitive and reliable means of graphically mapping and displaying skin surface temperature.
innerVue3 which is harmless system can be applied to all patients even children, pregnant women, and men who has adverse reaction to contrast medium. With innerVue3 you can diagnosis, evaluate, monitor and document a large number of injuries and conditions, including soft tissue injuries and sensory/autonomic nerve fibre dysfunction.
• innverVue3 can graphically display the very subjective feeling of pain by objectively displaying the changes in skin surface temperature that accompany pain states.
• innverVue3 can definethe extent of a lesion of which a diagnosis has previously been made.
• innverVue3 can detectearly lesions before they are clinically evident.
• innverVue3 can monitorthe healing process before the patient is returned to work or training
• innverVue3 can offer results that are totally objective and show excellent correlation with other diagnostic tests.
•innverVue3 can offer considerable financial savings by avoiding the need for more expensive investigations as X-ray, C.T. Ultrasound, M.R.I. etc
Cooling System [Digital uncooled system]
Image Resolution [320 X 240 (cells)]
Sensing Bandwidth [8~14um]
IR camera lens [6.8mm / 7.5mm]
Field Of View [Over 1000mm]
Temperature Measurement Range [0~50°C]
Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference [Less 1mm ]
Electricity spec. [220VAC / 60Hz]
Operating System [Windows7 32/64bit]
Dimensions [560(W) X 590(D) X 1560(H)]
√ Displays skin temperature with Real-time recording mode
√ Provides Full Digital Infrared Image
√ Pan, tilt, up/down over 35˚ degree
√ EMR / PACS
√ Easy-to-use mobile by minimizing components