This technology realizes two dumbbell type gyro rotors.
An eccentric rotor rotates and revolves at a high speed, generating centrifugal force.
A user can exercise his or her wrist and adjusting the rotational force.
The principle of the wrist exercise is to generate centrifugal for in a circular orbit based on the law of inertia and the principle of acceleration.
Then the user can exercise his or her wrist by holding the force and tossing it.
In starting the project, the user selects one or two rotors and winds the operation string.
By releasing it manually, rotational force and centrifugal force are generated.
Tossing it repeatedly with the writs to rotational rhythms for stronger rotational force speeds up the rotational speed and enhances the centrifugal force.
At this time, the power of turning the wrist can adjust the degree of the rotational force. The product can top rpm 15,000 and 6kg (4x2).
The user can exercise his or her wrist by repeatedly turning it by holding the centrifugal force with the power of the wrist and adjusting the rotational force.
Thus, we developed the dumbbell-type gyro wrist exercise equipment that enables ist user to enhance the flexibility and elasticity of the wrist joint.
*Manual (WORLDBING 2000)
1. Hold the case with the grasp of a hand to show the rotor.
2. Wind the operation string around the winding hole and pull it manually and raise it to over 2,000 rpm.
(This is also starting to touch the palm of your hand quickly once or twice a rotor straight line)
3. Toss the product repeatedly with the wrist for higher rotational power.
4. Do not touch or insert alien materials into the rotor when it speeds up
5. You can adjust the intensity of the rotational force with the power of turning the wrist.
6. During the highest rotation, it can be amplified to rpm and 13,000 and gravity 4kg.
7. Since Model 3000, 4000 has a magnet, separate it from electronic devices.
8. Repair service is not available for products disassembled by users.
9. Pay attention to a shock to the product, wind the string around the rotor and store it safely.
gyro dumbbell, exercise equipment, wrist exercise