▼ [Product Introduction]
The EX Series is a Switching Type Programmable DC Power Supply that provides the SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments) protocol for control through the single output direct current power source and the remote interface. These power supplies were designed to produce optimal size to output ratios, and they were constructed to enable convenient application in a wide variety of fields. Experience a precise, stable, and highly efficient power supply with a 4 Digit Display Resolution.
▼ [Main Functions]
- 4-Digit Display Resolution
- 16 x 1 Big-Character Type LCD Display attached
- Encoder provided for voltage and current adjustment
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection), OCP(Over Current Protection) Protection Mode provided
- UVL (Under Voltage Lock), OVL(Over Voltage Lock), UCL(Under Current Lock), OCL(Over Current Lock)
- Calibration function provided (manual and PC)
- Panel Lock function provided. Memory Store & Recall function provided (possible to store and recall up to 10). Output On/Off function provided. Limit Display function provided
- Factory Modes(User Memory, Last State, Auto Cursor, Auto Key Lock, etc.) provided
- Built-in RS-232C, RS-482, USB communication modes provided(optional TCP/IP, GPIB communications)
- Programming & TTL Control (DC 0~5V Input or Output, Positive, Negative Method)
▼ [Dimensions and Components]
- AC Power Cord(1.8M) 1pcs
- Operating Manual 1set
- Analog Signal Input
1. Slim Type
- EX Series is a slim type product designed in the size of 19 inch x 1U size for optimal space efficiency. Experience the innovative size and weight in comparison to the Linear DC power supply device.
- Built-in OVP (Over Voltage Protection) and OCP (Over Current Protection) protection modes block the output when excessive voltage and current are output during usage in order to protect the source of the overload. This function allows for safe usage safely even under negligence from the user or while conducting testing for a long periods of time.
3. Dual Control Encoder
- Control encoders each assigned to voltage and current enables the user to change the desired settings much faster in comparison to the existing single control encoder. It is designed so that even users who are using programmable products for the first time can use it easily, and this also allows for the product to be applied to a wide variety of areas.
4. Memory Store & Recall
- This function enables storage and recalling of voltages, currents and service conditions set by the user. Even if the user is not an engineer, the user can easily use this function for production inspection, reliability test, and etc. through the memory recall function set and stored in advance.