As a device that monitors the status of the machines
and facilities, the IoT-based smart machine monitoring
system uses the accumulated data to predict possible problems
with the machines and/or facilities.
- Provides status information of the machine and/or facilities and provides alarms concerning abnormal statuses.
- Saves data using Cloud Server
- Provides PC-type monitoring program and reaction-type web program
- Allows checking of real-time data and checking of daily, weekly and monthly data
- Measurement Category: Temperature, strain gauge, gradient, inner/outdoor acceleration, and measurement of 3-channel analog signals (voltage)
- Communication Method: WIFI
- Able to produce separately for KIOSK (Enterprise Management System)