1 in sales among stone laver flakes in Lotte Mart during the first half of 2014
Product produced and processed in HACCP facility (automated line)
G-Mark certified (2014. 5)
Selected as a 2017 Hi Seoul Excellent Product Innovation Brand Product
Maintained the natural crispness and scent of seaweed and added the savory smell of corn oil
Thorough quality control and foreign matter selection control
Original, Spicy, Green tea flavors
Good as a side dish for children and a snack while drinking for adults
60g / per package
(Original, Spicy, Green tea )
8 month shelf life when stored under room temperature
1. Made with domestically produced stone laver
2. Algin content in seaweed prevents the body from absorbing cholesterol and the potassium content improves our bodies' vascular condition by allowing our bodies to rid themselves of excess sodium.
3. Substance called porphyran contained in seaweed enhances the immune system and protects the body from various bacteria and viruses
4. Foreign matter selection and basic hygiene control through the use of colour sorters and X-ray, etc.
5. Made with domestically produced sea salt