Core component in telecommunications involving sending signals from a base station (base station) to a telecommunications satellite (base station), sending the signal to PDB circuits, and sending the wanted content to a smart telecommunications device.
1. Suitable for ultra-thin membrane telecommunications devices
2. Ultra-thin membrane (height 0.9mm) contact
3. Physically realized the function of preventing deformation from outside impact on the side of the elastic portion.
4. Realized the STOPPER on the side to eliminate the cause of errors due to over-soldering.
5. Physically realized the glove hitch function guide caused by careless handling during SMD operations.
[Dimensions and Components]
1. Material : Titanium Copper (Y-Cut)
2. Material Thickness : 0.08mm
3. Product Size : 2.5(L)*1.2(L)*0.9(H)
4. Operation Distance : 0.45mm
5. Contact Resistance : Below Max 20mΩ
6. Contact Force : Above Min 40gf
7. Plating Specifications : Top Au, Under Ni
Subminiature, ultra-thin membrane, ultra-precise terminal (contact) component used for stable delivery of information from the outside to the PCB circuits (signal, data, voice, electrical silence) of IoT-based smart telecommunications devices (smartphone, wearable, smartwatch, healthcare)