An upgraded version of the Lab Type model.
AIT-U (Advanced Indentation Tester – U) is a professional testing device that measures the tensile properties and Vicker’s hardness in laboratories.
To maximize user convenience, it possesses a Full Automatic Test function and device self-maintenance function. It is possible to be installed even in small spaces and the module and Control PC are included in one device.
- Nondestructive tensile properties evaluation system
- Possesses lab-usage automatic instrumented press fitting testing system
(possesses one-click automatic testing module) with a LCD touch screen panel to be able to be
used without external input devices (can be used alongside the previous external input devices).
- Adapted the laser distance measurement system (height)
- Possesses all-in-one interface panel (includes testing and moving function)
- Has Inspection module for the IIT system
- Has LED lights
- Possesses Automatic Moving System
- Able to be Remotely Controlled using Jug Shuttle and operate 3-D (X-Y-Z Axis) stage
- Can be built as a storage area for test equipment and supplementary data
- Model: AIT-U
- Size (weight): 600 x 500 x 1400 mm (220 kg)
- Maximum load weight: 200 kgf
- Resolving power: 5.6 gf / 0.1 um
- Maximum feeding distance: 40 mm
- Rate of loading: 0.05 ~ 20 mm/min
- Communication method: RS-422
- Data processing speed: 100/sec
- Analysis device: Laptop PC (w/SW)
- Press fitting device: Old type press fitting device, (Dia. 0.5 / 1.0 mm)
- Attached instruments (Lab): Automatic X-Y-Z axis stage