Micro-AIS is a testing device that evaluates the tensile property and residual pressure of minute welded areas and coating sides in the size of tens of micros.
It can check and determine the testing location through a Vision System and an automatic stage.
In addition, through an automatic testing and selection test, it can perform accurate testing on important areas.
- Nondestructive residual pressure and hardness evaluation system (Micro scale)
- Lab type automatic instrument press fitting measurement system
(Has one-click automatic system module )
- Has non-contact displacement sensor to maximize the moving and testing area of the press fitting module
- Has high quality non-proximity vision system (maximum magnification: X1200)
- Has manual Z-axis moving stage system
- Has high-functional dust-proof system
- Can connect to a non-interrupting power supply and possesses a compatible system s
- Possesses Macro-AIS type high/low temperature chamber system
- Model: Micro-AIS
- Size (weight): 328 x 305 x 900 mm (130 kg)
- Maximum load weight: 2 kgf
- Resolving power: 0.03 gf / 0.01 um
- Maximum feeding distance: 24 mm
- Rate of loading: 0.1 ~ 20 mm/min
- Communication method: RS-422, RS-232
- Data processing speed: 100/sec
- Analysis device: Desktop-PC
- Press fitting device: Micro Vickers
- Attached instruments (Lab): Automatic X-Y-Z axis stage Vision X 1500 (max)