▪ Used to measure the steel strain of the bridge or building supports
▪ Used to measure the strain according to load transfer of the structures such as tunnel lining, etc.
▪ Used to measure the strain of strut for retaining wall supports
▪ Arc welding attachment structure
▪ Manufactured as a waterproof structure
▪ Cold and heat-resistant structure allows for stable operation
▪ Superior precision in repeatability
▪ Easy to install thanks to the detachable structure
▪ Room temperature measured on the auxiliary material through the thermistor
▪ By using materials with excellent physical properties, the molecular structure is homogeneous, its elasticity is higher than other similar products, and the data integrated with the ground displacement is provided to accurately measure the displacement patterns of the ground.
[Dimensions and Components]
▪Model: Vibrating Wire(V/W) system
▪ Accuracy: +/- 0.25% F.S.
▪ Gauge length: 150mm
▪ Material: Stainless steel
▪ Maximum strain range: 4000 μ ε
▪ Sensitivity: 1 μ ε
▪ Operating temperature range: -20 ℃ ~ 80 ℃
▪ Line expansion coefficient: 11 x 10-6 / ℃