The inclinometer casing is installed after the ground perforation. It can be attached to the structure or hung to the reinforcing steel net before concrete installation. It is used to measure the horizontal displacement of the ground by installing it on the hardened ground such as roads.
▪ Used to measure ground activity in landslide area
▪ Used to measure horizontal displacement of dams, embankments, and banks
▪ Used for measuring the slope of displacement of important structures
▪ Used to grasp the abnormal behavior of the constructed wall at the excavator site
▪ Since the casing and coupling are connected smoothly, anyone can easily install it at the site, and the remaining casing can be recycled, making it economical and eco-friendly.
▪ By using materials with excellent physical properties, the molecular structure is homogeneous, its elasticity is higher than other similar products, and the data integrated with the ground displacement is provided to accurately measure the displacement patterns of the ground.
▪ Suitable for long-term measurement of soft ground for its outstanding impact resistance.
▪ The spiral of the casing unit (3m) is less than 0.3 degree (up to 0.5 degree to the max), which means high linearity, thus, the direction of the underground horizontal displacement can be accurately measured.