1. DPA provides a non-invasive measurement of pulse waveform and heart rate using photoelectric plethysmography.
2. DPA is intended to be used to measure the blood volume changes in the finger tip, pulsewave form and amplitude by lighting the finger tip with a combination of infrared LED and photodiode.
3. DPA converts the changes of transmitted light into a waveform that is displayed on an LCD screen.
4. DPA does not provide a medical diagnosis.
Digital Arterial Pulse -wave Analyzer
- Picks up the Pulse-wave from the fingertip.
- Non-invasive(No blood! One Minute! Portable!), fast and easy to operate.
- Screens efficacy of health-care products.
- Provides crucial and helpful cardiovascular indexes thanks to plethysmograph.
- FDA and CEMDD approved excellent cardio vascular checker.
Check your Heart and Blood Vessels in 1 Non-Invasive Minute!
A Powerful New Tool for Health Care Professionals
The measurement probe consists of a light-emitting diode (infrared LED) and a photodiode placed on opposite sides as a light receiver. The light from the LED is transmitted through the tissue at the sensor site. The Photodiode detects the changes in the amount of light absorbed by hemoglobin, which forms the PTG.
The DPA converts the changes of transmitted light into a waveform and displays digital values of pulse rate as well as a graphic display of the pulse waveform and indices on the LCD screen. The DPA also displays the second derivative pulse waveform (Accelerated Plethysmograph - APG)
By using a PC based DPA expert software program, the DPA is able to measure Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and provide the quantitative analysis of the stress response by time and frequency domains. It indicates the regulation status and balance of the autonomic nervous system.