The main application areas for the liquified (includes half-solid) “KER” Epoxy Resin are for solvent, non-solvent, water soluble, tar-type and other upper-temperature, hard paint/vanish functions. They are also used in the construction and civil engineering areas, such as in the flooring materials, mortar materials, Grout materials, auxiliary materials, adhesive materials, etc.
The product is also being used as merged resource and in the electrical, adhesive areas. This includes being used in Laminates and Potting materials.
Our company produces diverse types of products, including liquified, solid, solution-type, dilution and other EPOXY resin-type products. There is also a specialized EPOXY resin that is manufactured using the diverse degeneration of the EPOXY resin skeleton. Also, the EPOXY resin products use diverse types of hardeners, diluents and additives into the product. This creates products with the required physical properties to be used in diverse areas.
• The KER EPOXY resin is being used in diverse application areas, such as coating, adhesive
• materials, civil engineering, construction, engineering, electrical engineering, merged resources and other areas.
• Among these products, the resin with the most usages is the KER 828. It is a liquified Bisphenol-A resin.
• Origin : Republic of Korea
• Capacity : Bulk, ISO Tank, 1000kg, 750kg, 500kg, 25kg, bag, 200kg drum
• Package Includes : Including Liquid, Solid, Solution-type, Dilution
• Function : Diverse application areas, Such as coating, Adhesive
• Weight : Different by product
• Features : Among these products, the resin with the most usages is the KER 828