Polycarbonate grade Bisphenol A uses the same major component, a highly concentrated white solid prill, of a polymer used in polycarbonates and the EPOXY resin.
• BISPHENOl-A (BPA, DPP) is a bifunctional phenol compound manufactured by condensing acetone and phenol elements.
• The polycarbonate grade is fundamentally a small amount of 2,2-bis (ρ-hydroxyphenyl) propane.
Bisphenol A is used during the combination processes of olyester, polysulfone and polyether ketone. It is also used as an oxidation inhibitor for plasticizers and as a polymerization inhibitor for PVC. It is also an important monomer in the creation of EPOXY resin and Polycarbonate plastic.
• Origin : Republic of Korea
• Capacity : 25kg/ 500kg/ 750kg/ 800kg/ 1000 kg
• Function : Antioxidants for plasticizers, polymerization inhibitors for PVC
• Color : White
• Condition : Solid ruffle
• Features : bifunctional phenol compound manufactured by condensing acetone and phenol elements