The product is mainly used as a raw material for MIBK, Bisphenol-A, and Methyl Acrylate. It is also used in the manufacture of diverse coating materials and plastic.
• Acetone is colorless and has a unique smell. It is a combustible liquid with a low boiling
• Acetone mixes well with water and other ordinary organic solvents.
• Acetone is manufactured with phenol from low material, Cumene.
• During usage, please refer to the MSDS for information regarding the precautions, environment, safety and hygiene.
• ACETONE is used for the production of methyl methacrylate, methyl isobutyl ketone and bisphenol-A, an ingredient of epoxy and polycarbonate resins.
• Quantities of ACETONE are also used in the production of methacrylic acid and higher acrylates that are used in polymers and coatings.
• In addition to its solvent applications, ACETONE is used in many other diverse applications.
• Origin : Republic of Korea
• Capacity : 160kg / 200ℓ
• Package Includes : 160kg / 200ℓ steel drum, bulk
• Function : In addition to its solvent applications, ACETONE is used in many other diverse applications.
• Style : Liquid
• Features : Acetone mixes well with water and other ordinary organic solvents