There are several types of threaded plain dies in shape. In LeaderTech, it is prepared in blank (BLANK) state as a standard shape for the shape which is widely used among them, so it is profitable quickly and inexpensively on delivery.
1. In general, it is possible to use both sides in an upside-down position, and a standard shape is to be made of both ends of the joint and to serve as a dropout.
2. Fixed dies are used as the standard for removing missing parts.
3. Honing process is applied to the food and beverages to prevent slippage.
4. Round the chamfer to the chamfer.
Features of plain dies for ping-thread type 1, type 4, type A and type AB
1. Sharp point: With an ideal fastener surface, you can get good points without having to fix like a conventional dice.
2. Easy to set up: No need for precise adjustment of tightening surface, so there is no need for pre-test and precise pitching can greatly reduce setting time.
3. Stable durability: Tapping with use of tightening surface or use of pre-prepared plain dies requires heat treatment with toughness and abrasion resistance. The rolling tools have stable heat durability due to their unique heat treatment.
EJOT Co Item of PT, Delta-PT, Altracs, SheetTracs, Clamfix, Unifix.
Perfect Read of small size screw.
3 cut, SDS, DW, OH,
MAThread Co of M-Point
Special Screw for Auto Car, Smart
55/45*10(H)*15(T)~105/90*20(H)*15(T) - Specification is subject to change according to a customer's request