When the detector senses the UV (ultraviolet rays) and IR (infrared rays) emitted from the fire source at the outbreak of fire, each sensor checks whether the fire is real one, and a fire signal is transmitted only when all of these two signals confirm fire outbreak only. Therefore, a fire alarm sounds quickly and fire can be detected accurately by filtering out non-fire such
as welding, halogen lamp, heat from the heater, and grind flame.
The detector is integrated with a visible light sensor, high performance digital light Lux function (automatic brightness control), and high performance digital temperature sensor (to cope with malfunction in high temperature areas). The detector has improved the use capability by supporting 50m monitoring distance, 100 degree monitoring angle, and 3m welding proximity distance by overcoming the element that was somewhat unstable against sunlight.
As the UV/IR flame detector responds faster than the IR3 flame detector, and stronger in a high temperature environment, the function of this detector can be maximized by applying to the research institute, power room, chemical factory, painting room, and engine test room.
- Quick fire detection
- Strong against the high temperature environment
- Improved monitoring capability compared with UV/IR detectors
Components: UV/IR flame detector, bracket
Components: UV/IR flame detector, bracket * DC 24V explosion-proof, waterproof, indoor/outdoor type
* Monitoring distance: 30M/50m (changeable)
* Monitoring angle: 100 degrees
* Response time: 3 seconds on average
* Power supply: DC 24V (17V~32V)
* Customers: Hyundai Motors, Kia Motors, Hyosung, Korea Research Institute of Standards