Three infrared rays sensors are installed to read the before/after wavelength of infrared rays emitted by the fire source by each wavelength range at the outbreak of fire. Then, those sensors analyze whether the detected fire is a real one and transfer the calculation result of three signals as a fire signal. Therefore, a fire alarm sounds quickly and non-fire (e.g., welding, halogen light, grinder flame) is filtered out, and fire can be detected in an environment that flame is invisible by smoke or steam.
The detector is integrated with a visible light sensor, high performance digital light Lux function (automatic brightness control), and high performance digital temperature sensor (to cope with malfunction in high temperature areas). The detector has improved the use capability by supporting 3m welding proximity distance.
This distribution model can be applied to industrial sites and general buildings without much financial burden (not the explosion-proof site), as its size, weight, and price are significantly reduced.
- Fire can be detected in an environment that flame is invisible due to smoke or steam.
- Fire can be detected quickly and accurately regardless of the indoor or outdoor in various
and unstable industrial environments.
- A wider area can be monitored and 3m welding proximity distance is realized as well.
Components: IR3 LC flame detector, bracket
* DC 24V non-explosion-proof, waterproof type, indoor/outdoor type
* Monitoring distance: 50m
* Monitoring angle: 100 degrees
* Response time: 3 seconds on average
* Power supply: DC 24V (17V~32V)