• Stores and delivers oxygen, nitrogen, argon, carbohydrates that have critical temperature below -50℃ in liquid form.
• With in-built vaporizer or separately equipped vaporizer, liquid formed gas is vaporized into gas form. Gas formed gas is used to be provided in prescribed pressure, temperature and flux.
• There is little loss of liquid gas through vaporization as the insulation space between the storage tank's internal and outer is maintained with fully charged insulation materials and highly vacuum.
- KS Q ISO 9001:2009
- ISO 9001:2008
• Certified from foreign standard :
- ABS, ASME(U), DNV, KR, CE, BV
• Industry Equipment
• Origin : Republic of Korea
• Size(Capacity) : Diameter : 1250~2400mm / Height : 5428~12808mm
• Material : A240-304,SUS304[internal] / SS440[outer]
• Function : There is little loss of liquid gas
• Features : Storage
• Package Includes :
• Media Criteria : L-CO2, L-N2, L-Ar etc.
• Design Pressure : 1~3.2MPa
• Volume Capacity : 3.8~80㎥