- Metal seated ball valves with KCC surface treatment of KST show superior performance for these cases: high temperature, conveying powder with high hardness, and chemical lines with severe corrosion.
- Despite its high hardness, it still shows reliability in manufacturing lines due to no brittle and stripping.
- Metal seats with ultra-precision machining have no leakage and show superior performance at high temperature and pressure.
- High surface hardness(HV 1700)
Metal Seat Ball Valve
- Smooth operation due to low friction factor(0.5)
- Chemical-resistant (very strong against hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid,
- Remains solid under high temperatures (750℃)
- Maximized product life through KCC surface treatment in the inside of the body of the valve
so that the valve possesses corrosion-resistance and wear-resistance like the seat and the
[Dimensions and Components]