*Solar energy and one time flushing function / Separate water supply system embedded
Hydrotek's standard features are often "options" on other manufacturer's auto-flush valves.
If you want one of the best, Hydrotek is an excellent choice. One of the best advantages of the Hydotek Automatic Flush System is its flexibility.
The flush volume for these valves is adjustable by changing the dip switch settings.
Using the table and instructions provided, you can change the volume from 0.5 to 5.0 gallons per flush in increments of 0.5 gallons,
limiting the number of valves needed for maintenance to have on hand. The retro-fit kits can also be used to convert existing Delany, Sloan and Zurn manual flush valves to hands free flush valves.
- Manual mechanical override button standard for all models
- All metal construction - brass/chrome plated
- ACCU-SENSE adjustable sensor eyes - for distance adjustment
- AC or DC powered - field switchable
- Preset adjustable flow rate - adjusts 0.5 gallons per flush up to 5.0 gallons per flush
- Self-diagnostic electronics
- Standard vandal resistant stop valve
- Superior piston flushing mechanism
- Field adjustable left or right rough-in
- Battery replacement without water shut-off
- Operating pressures: 10-125psi
- Self-cleaning filtering system
- Switchable urinal to closet & closet to urinal
- 24 hour Sentinel flush - If not used for 24 hours, flushes to prevent trap dry-out
- VSI silicon elastomer seals - unaffected by chlorine, chloramines and ammonia
- Uses 4 AA Batteries - DC models only
- Battery service life: 400,000 on/off cycles
- Low battery indicator light