- The bag is made with a new material called T.P.U. There is a mild gloss, which targets women's taste. It is tough against scratches and wrinkles, and is water-resistant, which makes the bag very practical. Furthermore, graphic that cannot be expressed with existing printing technology is expressed, which makes the company's characters stand out even more and makes the bag both stylish and practical.
- Composed with the company's character image and sensitive copying technology, which makes the product's details and component unbeatable
- A bag that came into the world by the combining new material's superiority supported with advanced printing technique, and detailed images of the company's characters created by contents that includes storylines and music production.
- MissGom Family targets "kidults" with a quality style and quality choice in subsidiary materials, and strives for a luxurious concept and eco-friendly materials.
- Since the contents target adults as well, scenarios and characters are composed based on sophisticated contents
- Fashion accessory
- Storage function
- 32cm(Width)*13.5cm(Breadth)*44cm(Bag height)*26cm(Shoulder strap height)
-T.P.U(Thermoplastic Poly Urethane)material introduction
T.P.U is thermoplastic polyurethane. It has a superb antibacterial quality, and is harmless to human bodies. T.P.U is widely used in various areas, such as kitchenware and medical supplies (transfusion pack and IV), due to its harmless quality. This top-notch material was used in manufacturing the bags.
T.P.U has superior chemical resistance, solvent resistance, wear resistance, and heat resistance properties. Also, in friction and abrasion, it is stronger than steel by 10 and tougher than rubber by 2-5 times. It is recyclable, highly elastic, and superb in mechanical property of manner. It especially excels in cold resistance and wear resistance, which makes it a superior new material.
T.P.U is more elastic than silicon. It gets less dusty as well.
T.P.U is used all over medical industry due to its harmless nature to human bodies, friction resistance quality, elasticity, and fraction resistance quality.