CASO mono maple granules are made from 100% of undiluted solution of sap from mountain Jiri and Dukyu.
There are many kinds of saps in the world. Among them, sap from Mt. Jiri in Korea is long known to have a lot of nutrients.
The Legend of Mt. Jiri mono maple Sap
1) The story of Asiatic black bear
There is a legend that the Asiatic black bear from Mt. Jiri Banyabong was healed after drinking the mono maple sap when hit by the hunter’s arrow after receiving a revelation from the mountain god.
2) The story of Byeongangseo
When the weakened Byeongangseo came to Mt. Jiri after hearing about the legend of the bear, he drank the mono maple sap and restored his energy and couldn’t control his overflowing power and came down to Mt. Jiri to move the big stones of Obaekun to form a village called ‘Dodolgol.’ One of the efficacy of the mono maple sap is improving stami and ‘Dodolgol’ is also a symbol of Byeongangseo’s stamina.
This product is Korea’s regional specialty made from “Mt. Jiri’s mono maple sap.”
This product is granulated without nutrient loss.
It is the world's first granular product that preserves the nutritional content of mono maple sap. Contrasts with maple sugar without any nutrients.
Mono maple sap has been known as a food with excellent efficacy from ancient times, but it hasn’t been able to be consumed completely due to its short life span and limited production days.
By preserving the nutrients and granulating completely, it became possible to consume the sap from the throughout the whole year.
It doesn’t use the method to boil or lyophilize the mono maple granules by heating them, but through the reverse osmosis granulation method, so that the nutrients of the sap are stored without any loss and used all year long. Since it easily melts in cold water and consumable under a completely granulated state, it is easy to eat such as sprinkling on various foods. In addition, since it is in the form of granules, it is easy to use and store, and since it has concentrated the light sweetness taste of the mono maple sap, it can be used in various methods such as a substitute for sugar in various dishes.
Sugar in the mono maple sap helps the quick intake of calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and a variety of inorganic ingredients in the body by,
1. Intaking various inorganic ingredients of the mono maple sap - 100% intake of various natural vitamins and minerals
2. Improving osteoporosis - Containing more than 35 times more nutrients than ordinary mineral water. (Efficacy verified through In-Vivo test, In-Vitro test, etc.)
3. Relieving stress and alleviating related disease-Have the function of lowering the stress of people who intake mono maple granule, and relieves the symptoms of various diseases caused by stress such as gastritis and ulcer. (In-Vivo test, In-Vitro test proved its efficacy)
4. Sugar substitute for diabetic patients: Suppresses the cause of blood glucose increase, Lowers blood sugar and diabetic symptoms with the intake of sugar. (Efficacy verified through the In-Vivo test, In-Vitro test etc.)
1 ) Bottle : 1EA -120g
2) 3g Pack * 10 = 30 g
1) Pouch : More than 1kg