Natural Touch Ltd seeks for source that harmonizes poeple, environment, and energy with environmentally friendly ideals and has a vision that we are highly motivated to restore and heal the ecosystem of humanity. And therefore we provide life chemical products - eco-friendly highly functional paints, solar energy generator system and highly efficient amplifying generator, researching and developing them for distribution.
Natural Touch 1007-1
(applicable for both interior and exterior use, durable and waterproof finish on rough surface or drivit)
Water-based acrylic resin and special emulsion for painting exterior and interior masonry, waterproof and good outdoor resistance, even in environments exposed to harsh conditions such as drivit, cement-based surfaces, and plastering in general. Primer type
Color : any colors based on order
Packing Unit : 17kg
Application : Interior and exterior wall paint, primer coating for epoxy, drivit
Luminosity (60%) : Glossy
Solid Content Volume Ratio (%) : Approx. 37
Storage (cold) : 1 year
- Adhesive and durable on the surface
- Great performance
- Ultimate in opacity, stain and dirt resistance, Stains washable with soap water
- Excellent durability, clarity, and color retention with less frequent maintenance
- Dilute with water
- Odorless, heat-resistant, no harmful chemicals
- Excellent re-coating performance
- Alkalia-resistant, water-repellent
- Better adhesion with drivit
- Excellent water-repellent on drivit surface
Recommended Drying Thickness (µ) : 60µ~ 70µ(2 applications)
Estimated Coating Capacity (m²/ℓ) : 6.2 ~ 5.3 (60µ~ 70µ based on the recommended drying thickness)
Surface Finish : Recommend to clean the surface, remove dirt and stain thoroughly with wire brush and cleaning tools. Wash with water and then apply painting.
Applying Method : Use painting roller, brush and sprayer.
Recommended Thinner : Tap water, uncontaminated pure water
Deluted Ratio : 0~5%
Cleaning thinner : Water
Primer Varnish : Natural Touch 1003 (waterproof hardener)
Second Coat Varnish : Natural Touch 1004 (waterproof)
Warning and Caution
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION AND IN RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE.
When applying paint or after applied paint below 10°C, such lower temperature may cause less adhesion or uneven coating finish.
- CLEAN THE SURFACE BEFORE APPLICATION. Ensure to apply painting work after properly cleaning the surface.
Failing to do so may cause less adhesion on the surface.
- Particular rough surface may cause uneven coating finish.
- Recommend to coat varnish under the condition containing 8% water ratio below pH9 28 days after proceeding duration
of cement mortar.
- Using the frozen varnish may cause unstable coating finish and thus recommend to store it under 5°C ~ 40°C.
- The residual varnish may reuse after properly sealed with the lid. However avoid store it for long term period.