Natural Touch Ltd seeks for source that harmonizes poeple, environment, and energy with environmentally friendly ideals and has a vision that we are highly motivated to restore and heal the ecosystem of humanity. And therefore we provide life chemical products - eco-friendly highly functional paints, solar energy generator system and highly efficient amplifying generator, researching and developing them for distribution.
Natural Touch NT 320
(Fishing net with coatings and antifouling)
Specialized water-based acrylic resin and non-oil based antifouling for net antifouling
Color : any colors based on order
Packing Unit : 18ℓ
Application : Fish farm and fish net with antifouling, All types of fishery structures with antifouling
Solid Content Volume Ratio (%) : 43
Capacity (g/ml 25°C) : 1.14 ± 0.02
Storage (cold) : 1 year
Actual amount of varnish in an application may vary slightly due to the condition of painting method and environment.
- Perfectly performing antifouling effect
- Prevent net condition clean from clinging sea fish due to its consistent antifouling effect
- Water-repellent, salt water-resistant
- Excellent performance
- Recoating finish allows the fish nets to stay clean for extended periods of time.
- One application maximizes the time of deployment of the nets in saltwater.
- Various color in selection allows fishery development suitable to specific environment.
Recommended Drying Thickness (µ) : approx. 45µ
Estimated Coating Capacity (m²/ℓ) : approx. 9.6 (45µ based on the recommended drying thickness)
Surface Finish : Recommend to clean the surface, remove dirt and stain thoroughly with wire brush and cleaning tools. Wash with water and then apply painting.
Applying Method : dipping, spraying, rolling, air spraying, airless spraying
Recommended Thinner : Tap water, uncontaminated pure water
Cleaning thinner : Water
Deluted Ratio : 1:1 (paint : water)
Warning and Caution
- CLEAN THE SURFACE BEFORE APPLICATION.
Ensure to apply painting work after properly cleaning the surface. Failing to do so may cause less adhesion on the surface.
- Ensure to mix the content well before application. Recommend to stir well while painting due to the residual.
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION AND IN RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE.
When applying paint or after applied paint below 10°C, such lower temperature may cause less adhesion or uneven coating finish.
- Particular rough surface may cause uneven coating finish.
- Using the frozen varnish may cause unstable coating finish and thus recommend to store it under 5°C ~ 40°C.
- Avoid applying under wet weather condition.
- Do not mix with other product.
- Wash your hand and body clean after application.
- The residual varnish may reuse after properly sealed with the lid. However avoid store it for long term period.