•Neal Splint is dry fast.
Neal Splint drains moisture rapidly and dry fast to be able to protect the sore condition of treatment part due to it is made by mesh type fabric. And it gives patient can feel comfortable condition which soft and difficult to live bacteria due to it uses water repellent type polypropylene non-woven fabric for the part which is contacted on the affected part.
•Neal Splint has strong stiffness.
Neal Splint is much lighter than other company product or POP and has 1.5 times stiffness more than that due to it was reinforced the stiffness of Polyurethane resin. In case of non-woven fabric splint, it can be maintained more than double times stiffness of existing non-woven fabric splint and more than 80% stiffness of fiberglass product.
1) Select the appropriate size of Neal Splint and open it. (In the case of Roll splint, seal and keep it well to avoid air and moisture penetrate into the pouch after cut off desired size)
2) Pour the normal temperature (20℃~25℃) water into Al-pouch.
3) Shake it well to be evenly distributed by moisture in the Al-pouch.(Shake it well during 10~20 seconds)
4) Roll up and Squeeze the product then remove the rest moisture after reaction.
5) Hold the substrate and the pad then remove the Al-pouch only.
6) Put it on the affected part and wrap it in an elastic bandage then fix it.
7) Dabbing and getting into desired shape then the mold needs to be finished within 3 minutes after immersion in water.
8) It needs to be avoided excessive action within 20 minutes to be made the best stiffness after fully hardened.
The person in chargeJin-Woo Bae
Address84, Toegyenonggong-ro, Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do (24427)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.