This is an intelligent energy saver system based on a wireless sensor designed that enables dimming and switching on/off for individual devices or groups of devices. It operates according to location, time, and ambient light, and uses a motion sensor, Wi-Fi, ZigBee wireless communication to optimize the electricity consumption of LED lighting.
1. Ambient-light-triggered auto LED lighting dimming
- A light sensor detects ambient light, and LED lighting brightness is auto-adjusted for maximum power-saving.
- Auto-dimming to maximum or minimum brightness according to ambient light level
- Individual/group settings available, adjustable brightness
2. Motion-sensor-triggered auto LED lighting dimming and switch on/off
- Motion sensor switches off or dims LED lighting when no motion is detected for a set time.
- LED lighting is switched on at max brightness when motion is detected.
- Individual/group settings available, adjustable brightness.
3. Individual/group control
- Individual Control: Individual lighting control according to ambient brightness, individual lighting dimming, and switch on/off on motion detection.
- Group Control: LED lighting assigned to a group can be dimmed or switched off/on according to motion sensor and ambient light sensor detections.
4. Wireless on/off control of lighting and electrical equipment
- LED lighting and general electrical equipment (max 20A) can be switched on and off by remote control. A scheduling function is also available.
5. Mobile app
- Android and iOS applications
- LED dimming and switch on/off, group control, login management, total power consumption calculation, simultaneous login control, sensor database