Premium Suncream for perfect UV blocking!
With Jeju's natural extracts in it, it can protect the skin from UV and make the natural skin appearance.
1. Echinacea Angustifolia Extract (Certified natural ingredients by Jeju cosmetics)
2. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Certified natural ingredients by Jeju cosmetics)
3. Jeju tangerine
4. Portulaca Oleracea Extract
What is Cosmetic Cert Jeju?
Certified cosmetics that contain over 10% of Jeju's natural ingredients.
This is conducted by Jeju's governor under the stringent certification system.
What is certificate system for Jeju cosmetics?
In all of Jeju cosmetics company approved by S.Korean Food&Drug Administration
1. Contain over 10% of Jeju' natural ingredients
2. When it comes to contain of water, using purified Jeju water is mandatory for the products.
3. Usage of environmental-friendly packing materials is also mandatory for products
(Polyvinyl chloride(PVC), Polystyrene foam is prohibited!)
4. The proudcts that are not made of chemical ingredients (LPG, paraben, plastic beads rigorously prohibited for products.)
Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Jeju's tangerine, sunblocking materials are contained to protect the skin and minmize white residue&greasy to make natural skin appearance.
How to use:
Squeeze the proper amount of cream and spread it up on the face, neck, arm, leg entirely to sunblock.
(Better effective if you use them every 2 or 3hours.)
We recommand you to use this products this way:
1. On the last phase on foundation make-up, apply this product to body parts that is exposed to UV
2. Squeez out the proper amount of cream to spead it up to the body
3. You may also apply this product by using fingers and tap it up! (OK to be reapplied)
Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Jeju tangerine
From cultivation to manufacturing process, these processes are proceeded in Jeju Isalnd.
What is CGMP?
CGMP= Cosmeric Good Manufacturing Practics
Approval manufacturing facility that certifies from S.Korean Food&Drug Safety Administrantion
1. As soon as you take side effects, stop using this product. And go to a dermatologist for the next symptoms:
1)Red dots, itchy, irritation, swelling-up
2)Or if you have these 4 symptoms by the direct sunlight
2. Avoid usage on wounded area, eczema, severe skin irritaion
3. Cautions for Usage&Handling
1) After usage, recap the product completely.
2) Keep this product out of yoru children's or toddler's reach!
3) Aviod the high&low temperature and direct sunlight