Safety Engineered Injection Devices(so-called 'Safety Syringes') :
Safety engineered injection device [""Auto Disable""[AD] and ""Reuse Prevention""[RUP] syringes]
specifically designed for immunization and for the therapeutic injections have been developed and identified as one of the strategies to avoid syringes and needles reuse.
These syringes can also have Sharp Injury Protection mechanisms [RUP/SIP syringes]
for the prevention of needle-stick injury among health-care workers
[WHO,Injection Safety Policy and Global Campaign, 2015]
1. Simplicity : Operated in the same manner as regular syringe.
2. Compatibility : Compatible with almost all syringe with needle.
3. Dual Safety System : Provides both RUP and SIP function.
4. Safer Design for SIP : Prevents NSIs(Needle-Stick Injuries), especially during recapping.
5. Multi-Usage Available(Product Simplification) : Price and investment cpmaetitiveness
6. Presence of an Indicator : Eliminate potential risks for user convenience.
7. One Handed Opening/Recapping Devices : User convenience & Safer SIP function
Intellectual Property :
1. Registration Patent (Korea, Taiwan)
2. PCT, U.S.A., Europe, India, China application filed.
Gauge : 18G ~ 30G
Length : 25mm, 16mm, 13mm, 8mm
Syringe : 1ml, 2ml, 2.5ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml
Luer Slip, Luer Lock