ONESTICK is equipped with a patented one-touch system of ‘Bearing-Lock System’.
This is enabling simple and quick adjustment and preventing slip phenomenon perfectly.
One second will be enough to adjust the length of ONESTICK.
ONESTICK can be easily adjusted with one-touch control, regardless of whether wearing gloves or not.
ONESTICK never gets pushed in even after prolonged use.
Existing hiking stick using clamping forces causes a problem that the stick pushed in due to weak supporting power.
But ONESTICK uses an innovative technique to fix a bearing to the pipe’s outer groove, safer against accumulated impacts.
- The ‘Bearing-Lock System’ is a patented technology in Korea, Europe(Germany, France) and China. In Japan, the patent is currently under review.
- A series of grooves on the pipe's outer is marked with numbers, so two sticks can be set to the exact same length easy and quick.
- ONESTICK can be easily adjusted even while thick gloves on.
- The lower part has double locks that you can use the stick safely.
- ONESTICK has an ANTI-SHOCK feature that can absorb the shock during use. It makes hiking more comfortable and enjoyable.
- The engraved tip prevents an easy slip and enables a stable landing in any terrain.