• Rub lightly on the callus parts with Cerafoam when washing your feet or taking a shower. (It is even better to use it after enriching callus in the water in advance.)
• When callus fully filled in ceramic foam, it can be slippery. So, rinse it often while you use this product to remove callus better.
• After using it, additional moisturizing cream or lotion can help to maintain even healthy feet.
• After using the product, rinsing it well (before it dries) and then keeping it in dry places can lengthen the life of the product sanitary.
• You can use shower or high-pressure water to wash.
• Cerafoam exercises excellent performance even for dry feet. (Mainly for handle type products)
• For dry feet, make sure that you use it when moisture around the callus cells is completely dried. Keep it after shaking all the callus cells off, making the product facing down after the use.
• Be careful not to rub one part too long or load too much power on it. Or it can irritate your skin.
• Keep it in the places where children or pets can not reach easily.
• Cerafoam is specified only for the feet use. Don’t use it for other body parts or purposes except feet.
• Bathroom Products
• Body care
• Origin : Republic of Korea
• Size : 5.6 x 23 cm
• Material : SIO2, Wood
• Weight : 70g
• Function : Foot scruber
• Features : Remove calluses effectively
• Color : Blue, Gray, Green, Pink, Yellow pink