Product Characteristics and Usage
- Wind direction anemometer is one of the important weather equipment that is installed in order to protect facilities and property damage caused by recent weather deterioration.
- In recent years, it is installed to enable real-time monitoring in order to minimize the damage of vehicles caused by bridges.
- Our wind direction anemometer provides reliable data with precision direction sensor and wind speed sensor.
- Data can be provided in various communication methods according to the demand method of the customer, and data monitoring system can be constructed.
Uses and Applications
- Tower crane and large crane
- High-rise building
- Golf course
- Facilities that must be protected against other weather conditions
Baud Rate: 9,600 BPS
- Output Format: NMEA0183 version 2.0
- Protocol: $ WIMWV, 180.00, R, 030.50, M, A * 2D
- Protocol Description:
$ WIMWV - Wind NMEA0183
180.00 - Wind Direction, 180 degrees
R - Relative Wind
030.50 - Wind Speed, 30.5 m/s
2D - Check sum, XOR value of all characters from after $ to * previous character
- Provincial Facilities Management Corporation
- Tower crane production and leasing company
- Heavy Industries and Shipbuilding
- Golf course
- Skyscraper management company
Coenfirm, Co, Ltd. is a company that specializes in developing and selling sensors, control and monitoring and related products.Coenfirm, Co, Ltd. was established in Busan, Korea in 2012.The company focuses on business with three business groups.The first is the industrial automation device business, the second is the meteorological and environmental sensor measuring device business, and finally the media art business.The company received confirmation of establishment of venture company and establishment of affiliated research institute.Representative products include digital wind direction, anemometer, digital angle indicator, chuck controller, Soft Starter, Interactive Motion Play, and 13.56 RFID Reader / Writer. Coenfirm, Co, Ltd. has registered 5 patents, 2 designs, and 1 trademark.