This is convenient gluten free grain snack made of steamed and polished early-ripening rice(the fiber), and dried laver from domestic Korean sea (Gluten free).
- Crispy glutinous rice crunch
- Easy to cut
- Allbyo rice, a raw material, is rich in vitamin and minerals
- Korean seaweed is only used
- Increase the fibre and decrease the gluten
- This product can be served as it is, and can also taste good for topping.
Characteristics of Parboiled Rice
1. Rice Polishing Method
A. Existing method : Harvest -> Dehydrating -> Polishing
B. Parboiled rice polishing method : Harvest ->Water soaking -> Steaming -> Dehydrarting -> Polishing
A. As rice is steamed with unpeeled rice bran, vitamin B of rice bran is absorbed into rice germ so the rice contains more nutrients
B. The rice has much better texture after processing that existing rice