This geanola of brown rice grown in Korea, oats, lentils which are known as superfood, and fruit comes in 'single serving' package.
- You can eat right away with an included spoon after opening a pouch and pouring milk.
- With granola, cornflakes, and strawberries
- Whole grains minimally processed for unique nutrients of grains are mixed with syrup and roasted in an oven.
- It is covenient to carry compared to cups.
- This granola base is made from safe Korean domestic grains.
Characteristics of Parboiled Rice
1. Rice Polishing Method
A. Existing method : Harvest -> Dehydrating -> Polishing
B. Parboiled rice polishing method : Harvest ->Water soaking -> Steaming -> Dehydrarting -> Polishing
A. As rice is steamed with unpeeled rice bran, vitamin B of rice bran is absorbed into rice germ so the rice contains more nutrients
B. The rice has much better texture after processing that existing ricee