“With our company’s patented technology we obtained fermented extracts from 16 year old Cheonmundong roots and combined it with mixed tea extracts at a golden ratio, to invent and manufacture a juice for energizing modern people.” We manufactured a product which would focus on rejuvenating the lungs and bronchial tubes which have become weak due to pollution of the environment. For our juice we only used carefully selected main/sub ingredients from high quality raw materials cultivated in clean areas, and added its natural flavor to manufacture a healthy product.
Product’s Main Features
• Patented fermentation Technique
• Cheonmundong cultivated for use
• First in the country to utilize Cheonmundong
• Natural Fermentation
• Abundant in asparagine
• Steroid saponin
• 5-methoxymethyl furfural
• A winter herb that opens heaven’s gates
• Has a cold nature
• Various nutrients
• Good for the lungs and bronchial tubes
• Enhances Stamina
• Antibacterial properties rejuvenate skin
[ Cheonmundong Fermented Juice ]
• Volume : 20ml x 60 Sachet (1,200ml)
• Packaging : Sachet
• Main Ingredients and Contents : Cheonmundong fermented extract (Soilds more than 47%) 16%, mixed tea extract (Solids 6.2%) 83.98%
• Mixed Tea Contents : Fermented Cheonmundong (Domestic), Goji berry (Domestic), Rehmmania root (Domestic), purified water
- All raw materials (pesticide-free) used in this product have been carefully selected from the cultivated ingredients in the clean areas in the country; and we have added its natural flavor through our patented fermentation techniques to manufacture a healthy product.
- Cheonmundong (16 year old root), Goji berries, and Rehmmania roots have been flavorfully combined.
- It has been manufactured so that it is easy to drink and can be carried around.
[ Cheonmundong / Goji Berry / Rehmmania Root ]
Cheonmundong Key Components
Asparagine (32~35%), B-sitosterol, glucoside, 5-methoxymethylfurfural, mucilage, steroid saponin
Goji Berry Key Components
Betaine, B-sitosterol, lutein, kukoamine A and etc.
Rehmmania Root Key Components
Catalpol, carotene, stachyose, amino acids, zinc, iron and etc.