Jeju's women divers mini orgel.
Pictures of sparkling tangerines in the orchard, sea divers in the snorkeling grounds, a stone grandpa standing amongst the blooming hydrangea, and beautiful memories under the camellia trees: Put your memories of the trip in Jeju in a music box. The music box is operated with springs and does not require batteries.
Turn the knob to enjoy the melody of the song “Blue Night on Jeju Island.”
Dimensions : 7 cm(L) * 3.5 cm(W) * 3.5 cm (H)
Weight : 100g
How to use it
1. Remove the export vinyl first.
2. Open the paper box to take out the lever.
3. Align the hole in the box and the movement bolt.
4. Insert the lever into the hole and turn it clockwise to fasten.
5. Turn the handle clockwise and hear the ‘ Blue Night in Jeju Island ’ melody.
Do not use for any other purpose
Winding the knob too much can damage the movement parts in the music box.
We are not responsible for any loss caused by failure to observe the precautions.
"Doing" is a company developing cultural contents and letting the world know about 'the Mythological Island' Jeju.
We create various contents such as natural functional products, public animation, and educatinal fairy tales with stories and characters created by reinterpreting the mythologies of Jeju.