PRIVATE FULL-MAP SERVICE
We offer "PRIVATE FULL-MAP SERVICE" for customers.
Let us know golf courses up to 100 that you often visit.
We will provide distance to bunkers and hazards in more detail.
This is a special chance to upgrade your score for free.
- High-sensitivity GPS : Receiving simultaneously GPS and GLONASS signals
- Automatic Course / Hole recognition : Recognizing courses and holes automatically
- Accurate distance measurement : Precise distances to the front, center and back of the green.
- Full Hazard / Bunker information : Providing distances to the front, back of the hazards and bunkers
- Dynamic Green view : Providing accurate distances based on golfer's location
- Measuring Driving distance : Continuous range-measuring with one touch and no hesitation
- Pin Location change : Movint to pin to the day's location
- Preloaded Courses : More than 40,000 golf courses from around the world
- Free Update : Download golf courses without extra fees or paid subscriptions
- Compact and durable : Lightweight, Dust and Waterproof
Accurate Distances To Front, Center and back of the green
- Remaining distance to the back of the green
- Remaining distance to the center of the green
- Remaining distance to the front of the green
Hazard / Bunker View
- Remaining distance to the back of the hazard
- Remaining distance to the front of the hazard
- Remaining distance to the front of the bunker
DYNAMIC GREEN VIEW
FineCaddie will allow you to get the front, center, back distance to the green from your angle of approach, so you can make better club selections and make better shots.
- Provide accurate distance including the front, center and back of the green based on golfer's location.
- Increase the accuracy loaded with actual observation each golf course's database.
Get the driving distance information through FineCaddie
- You can check every single shot's driving distances when you press and hold the voice button.
- Since you know the driving distances of eash shot, you can exactly check up the deiving distance of each clubs.
||Press and hold
||Power on / off
|Selection / View movement
Guide to remaining distance
Start measuring driving distance
|Volume + button
||Volume up / Up
||Change Left, Right Green
|Volume - button
||Volume down / Down
||Change Mters, Yards
|Volume +, - button
||Change Pin location