Fine Caddie M100
More advanced golf distance meter
Perfect guide to Dog Leg
- Smart Dog Leg view
- Superior GPS performance
- Green Street Information
- Dynamic Greenview
- Recognition of smart hall
- Distance measurement
- Pin position change
- Watch mode
- Lifetime free update
- IP54 waterproof / dustproof
Green rolling along with me!
When the golfer moces, the green also rotates and the same Greenview outline is dispalyed.
Most accurate rounding hole recognition
- If adjacent holes are located near the boundary line, they recognize the current hole exactly without confusion.
- Smart artificial intelligence for accurate hall recognition performs under any circumstances.
- Fine the smartest hall with a fine caddy without errors.
There is no fear!
Hazard View & Bunker View
Fear of hazards and bunkers~ Now is the time to overcome it!
Attack confidently with hazard and bunker views with fine Caddy~!
How to use wristband
1. Turn on the power and confirm GPS reception.
2. Remove the fixing pin of the wristband.
3. insert the clip into the groove. Attach the part of clip in accordance with the groove of the wristband.
4. Attach the detachable pin to the wristband. At this time, the LOCK word should be side up and inserted until it 'clicks'
5. It's finished.
Look at it without separating and see the distance information to the green
The advantage of the wrist band is that i helps to make the roding more convenient.
Even if you do not separate the Fine caddie, you can convert functions and help you see the information right away.
Let's use this wristband to help you focus more on shots without in convenience in rounding.